Win a week long family adventure break to the Lough Derg Lakelands this Summer
Week long Family Adventure Holiday to Lough Derg Lakelands to giveaway…
Win Big by tuning into the Rick O’Shea show on 2FM from 11a.m to 1p.m on Saturday the 2nd and Sunday the 3rd of April. We are very generous here on Lough Derg and we have a fantastic week long holiday to giveaway.
Rick and his team will be broadcasting live from the historic twin towns of Ballina Killaloe on the shores of Lough Derg and will be giving away the following fantastic prize for a family of four to have an unforgettable adventure break here in the Lough Derg Lakelands.
Here’s the prize…
Nestled between counties Tipperary, Clare and Galway, stay right on the shores of Lough Derg at the wonderful Lakeside Hotel & Leisure Centre in the heart of Ballina Killaloe and enjoy 3 nights B&B and 2 evening meals.Explore the Lough Derg Lakelands some more with three more nights in the beautiful setting of Terryglass staying three nights in fabulous Riverrun Self Catering Cottages with dinner delivered to your doorstep on one of the evenings.
Try out activities each day like Stand Up Paddling with Soulkite, Kayaking with My Next Adventure, A guided tour with The Celtic Connexion and cruising the Lough Derg Lakelands on the Spirit of Killaloe.
Visit Bike Park Ireland for an amazing family adventure on some of the best biking trails in Ireland. Test your driving skills at Pallas Karting and Paintballing before taking in the heritage of the region with a memorable boat trip and tour of Holy Island with Gerard Madden.
Spend some quality time with the family this Summer with a week long family adventure break to the Lough Derg Lakelands.
We have it all planned with our prize so for you it’s minimum effort and maximum enjoyment.
**Accommodation and activities are provided free of charge but need to be booked in advance and are subject to availability.
To win tune into the Rick O’Shea Show from 11a.m to 1p.m on the 2nd & 3rd of April on 2FM.
On behalf of the Lough Derg Marketing Group, thank you to all of the providers who have come together to provide this magnificent prize.
List of Prizes as follows for a family of four to be used during the Summer of 2016 up to 31st August.;
Enjoy 3 Nights in a Family Room at The Lakeside Hotel in the historic twin towns of Ballina Killaloe includes Bed & Breakfast & two evening meals www.lakesidehotel.ie Enjoy 3 Nights at 4 Star Riverrun Cottages Self Catering Accommodation in the picturesque lakeside village of Terryglass www.riverrun.ie with one evening meal delivered to your doorstep.
- Trip to Bike Park Ireland ½ Day experience, Ireland’s best mountain biking experience. bikeparkireland.ie
- Try Stand Up Paddling Experience with Soulkite on the River Shannon between two counties soulkite.ie from Killaloe
- Excellent fun ½ day Family Adventure Kayaking with Mike Jones from mynextadventure.com
- Relax and enjoy a Cruise on the Spirit of Killaloe on the River Shannon – killaloerivercruises.ie
- Test your driving skills at Pallas Karting and Paintball – pallaskarting.com
- Explore the great outdoors with a half-day tour on the hidden ring of Lough Derg for a family with a short walk to the Millennium Cross to overlook the wonderful lake views thecelticconnexion.com
- Learn about the history and heritage of the area with a boat trip and guided tour of Holy Island from Mountshannon with Local Historian Gerard Madden holyisland.ie
- Enjoy a Dinner at Flanagan’s Bar & Restaurant, Ballina Killaloe flanagansonthelake.com
****Booking in advance required for accommodation and all activities and is subject to availability. Prize is for family of four.