A Taste of Lough Derg 2018
A Summer Series of Food Events as A Taste of Lough Derg Returns
Food producers and restaurant owners surrounding Lough Derg Lakelands have joined forces once again this summer in an effort to promote the region as a food tourism destination. Supported b y the Lough Derg Marketing Group, A Taste of Lough Derg returns for a fifth year this June and features over 30 food events taking place in villages and towns along the shores of Lough Derg in counties Clare, Galway and Tipperary until late September.
There are some great events lined up once again this year for example;
- Paddle Picnic with Lough Derg Water Sports.
- Taste and Make sessions at Wilde Irish Chocolates
- Take a historic tour of Tuamgraney with Nuala Kilkenny and enjoy a delicious meal afterwards
- Take in a movie and pizza night at The Snug in Mountshannon
- Enjoy a weekend of food activity at the Ring of Lough Derg BBQ Festival
- Lots and Lots more – check out our brochure!
Farmers markets and country markets take place throughout the year in Killaloe, Scariff, Mountshannon, Nenagh, & Portumna and these are included in the events listed.
All events have a contact number and anyone interested in attending should make contact with the numbers listed on the brochure. You need to book in advance for most of them.
Download the details for all of the events over the course of next few months right here!
- A Taste of Lough Derg Brochure 2018 (June, July, August & September)
- A Taste of Lough Derg June Events
- A Taste of Lough Derg July Events
- A Taste of Lough Derg August Events
- A Taste of Lough Derg September Events
Follow us on Twitter @atofloughderg #ATasteOfLoughDerg
Visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ATasteofLoughDerg